Game Day Advisory
- At all fields please be mindful of all parking signs and restrictions, especially at the college fields. Colleges will ticket, so be aware. There are no special accommodations at any fields for parking for the event.
- For fields with batting cages please heed any notices about facility restrictions like "no spikes or molded cleats are allowed on the turf mats in the batting cages at any time. Turf shoes or sneakers only."
- On all artificial turf fields(URI and Brown)there is to be no gum, no sunflower seeds, no food of any kind, no tobacco products and no drinks except for water.
- Please be at the field and ready by game time. The tournament has a very tight schedule of games, so it is imperative that all games start on time.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call the tournament director Bill Flaherty, 401-413-9775, or consult the field supervisor.